The best care is cooperative care, and Dr. Cheng-Lun Soo believes in cooperative effort with his patients. His extensive training enables him to provide surgical and nonsurgical treatment for the entire spectrum of spinal conditions.
I chose this specialty because I love to make a positive difference for my patients.
What I love about my work is contributing to the well-being and happiness of each patient.
I believe every patient should be treated with dignity and respect.
The best joy about this work is interacting with my patients and helping them feel better.
My top priority is: to make the patient better.
Dr. Cheng-Lun Soo is committed to providing each patient with the best individualized care plan and will take the time needed to explain all treatment options and answer any questions you may have.
In addition to practicing medicine, Dr. Cheng-Lun Soo is passionate about education. He is involved in research to develop better treatment methods for spinal conditions including physical therapy and advanced surgical procedures. An advocate for continuing medical education, Dr. Soo has presented papers at major orthopedic surgery conferences and lectured to peers on treatment of the spine.
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery – Spine
- Oklahoma County Medical Association
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
Education & Training
- Spine Fellowship – Combined Program University of Louisville and Tulane University
- Orthopedic Residency – Baylor College of Medicine
- Surgery Internship – Baylor College of Medicine
- Medical Degree – University of Kentucky