Family Nurse Practitioner, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
“I believe high quality of care comes from the patient-provider partnership.”
Sasipha Pahamark is a dedicated family nurse practitioner. She received her Nursing degree for the University of Oklahoma. Sasipha is a quick learner who adapts to changes while enjoying challenges. She is self-motivated, compassionate, and reliable with the desire to provide optimal medical care for patients.
I chose this specialty because it allows me to connect to patients as a nurse and assume a provider role at the same time.
What I love about my work is the fact that healthcare is an ever-changing field and I will always be hungry for knowledge.
I believe every patient should be self-sustaining and involved in their care.
The best thing about this work is that I get to learn about patients, I also get to learn my own capabilities and need for improvement.
My top priority is patient empowerment.
I became a registered nurse in 2011 and have worked in different areas including Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery and surgical weight loss. As a nurse, I am aware that healthcare is unequally accessible to everyone and I always wish I can do more for underserved patients. That helped me make my decision to further my education and become a nurse practitioner.
- Board certified Family Nurse Practitioner by American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Association of Oklahoma Nurse Practitioners (AONP)
Education & Training
- Associates Degree in Nursing- Oklahoma State University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing- Oklahoma State University
- Masters of Science in Nursing- Oklahoma State University